£80,000 - £100,000
almost 2 years ago
A leading consumer organisation based in West London is seeking an experienced Global Marketing Insights & Analytics (I&A) Director to evaluate the marketing and consumer behaviour across their brands globally and drive actionable change.
In this role you will help define and establish best practice for marketing insights and effectiveness, build a culture of curiosity around I&A within the wider marketing team and eventually bring more thought leadership in to how I&A should be developed as well as playing a key role in the delivery of the organisations marketing objectives.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone experienced in leading an I&A function who wants to join a global leader and help drive change and innovation.
- Play a key Leadership role in the delivery of the Marketing objectives, specifically brand development
- Garner insight to inform the creation of a cross-Category strategy (incl brand renovation and innovation), specific Category Portfolio Strategies, and Area Portfolio strategies
- Building meaningful and distinctive brands – Establish whether or not memory structures are being created and what needs to be done differently
- Establish consistency around the definition of equity and funnel measures and how they are tracked
- Identifying the gaps in Insights Capability across the business in Insights, Consumer, Shopper and Expert Marketing and across the wider business; leading the development (and simplification) of content to close the gaps (plenary, eLearning and workshops); tracking their closure
- Play a lead role in the establishment and deployment of a market development model, including establishment of brand/market archetypes, the success plans to be deployed against each archetype and the key measures to track progress
- Provide thought leadership and discipline across the Insights community to ensure insights are actively woven into wider Strategy and Planning process at a Category and Area level
- Have led an Insights (including Analytics) function
- Proven track record in leading the development of global research studies, including segmentation, Usage & Attitude and Triggers & Barriers
- Experience in playing a lead role in the creation and deployment of a cross-category strategy across geographies and functions (Consumer, Shopper and Sales)
- Considerable experience as an Insights partner and sage to global Category Marketing teams
- Experience in leading cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams to drive change
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Multi country/regional experience
- Proven leadership and networking skills at Global, Regional and Local levels
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter