£120,000 - £170,000
6 months ago
VMA Group has been appointed to work exclusively on the search for a Global Head of Digital Marketing. Our client, a leader in their field, boasts a global footprint with over 55 business units across 26 countries. The Global Head of Digital Marketing will lead and develop the strategy and operating plan across digital activation and online customer acquisition for the whole group. Our client is at an exciting stage in their growth as they look to relocate their head office to London whilst also committing to significant investment across website development, paid search, CRM and automation software. This role is a highly commercial position and would suit someone with extensive digital customer acquisition marketing experience in a leading international business with a global customer demographic.
Responsibilities of the Global Head of Digital Marketing:
- Lead development of the global digital strategy
- Lead technical and SEO improvements across the group
- Lead all website development and launch new sites
- Manage a multi million pound paid digital budget
- Lead insights and analytics to improve conversion rates
- Manages partners, affiliates and stakeholders
- Lead social engagement strategy
- Grow and manage team of 11 in London
Person specification for the Global Head of Digital Marketing:
- 10+ years of hands on digital marketing experience at a leadership level
- Extensive experience executing PPC, SEO, Social strategies
- Extensive experience managing large scale (million pound plus) web development projects
- Highly commercial and result orientated
- Demonstrable experience of implementing new CRM and Automation systems across an international business
- High levels of success and able to demonstrate personal input to this success
- Able to demonstrate gravitas and integrity.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.