My client is an iconic global beauty brand looking for a Digital Content Editor. In this newly created role, you will have the chance to deliver best in class corporate communications content across multiple social channels and my client’s group internet. As an outstanding copywriter and a skilled visual communicator you’ll produce compelling content whether it’s a LinkedIn post or news release, or video to engage your audience.
Please get in touch if you have multi-brand and client experience. Those with content generation experience from an agency across PR or social media would be a great fit. You’ll be the go to for everything content related and consider yourself a thought leader on this area of communications and be at the forefront of emerging trends and the latest methods to reach your audience.
Channels include my client’s corporate website, their corporate and CEO social media channels; and internal channels. These are key touch points with a broad stakeholder mix, from analysts and investors to employees, potential employees and partner organizations, industry peers and organizations, plus Representatives and consumers.
Three key elements to the role:
- Content management: A skilled communicator and excellent copywriter responsible for development of content for all channels (3-5 pieces of content per week)
- Channel management: responsible for the posting of the vast majority of content across corporate and CEO channels, and monitoring performance
- Community and influencer management: Daily monitoring of channels, managing responses and setting up systems to manage responses and proactive outreach to and relationship building with key influencers online.
- Analysis of KPIs and performance is also an important part of the role and you will be provided analytical evidence to inform improvements and strategy
Content development: proactive, individually and with agency. Develops multimedia content – video, audio, visual, text suitable for various audiences, aligned with my client’s messages and business strategy across a range of platforms. This will include news stories and press releases as well as social media posts and other content such as infographics, blogs etc.
Channel management: responsible for the posting of the vast majority of content across corporate and CEO channels. Reviews audiences for each channel and develops content and
Community and influencer management: daily monitoring and responses: managing responses and setting up systems to manage responses and proactive outreach to and relationship building with key influencers online.
Audit, analyse, plan, monitor, evaluate, report
Pro-actively build relationships with key stakeholders and works with other digital stakeholders across the organisation to ensure we are aligned.
Keeps up to date with external digital trends and opportunities. An authority on, all forms of digital communication and proactively shares knowledge and insights with teams.
- Preferably educated to degree level
- 3+ years’ digital and communication experience.
- Solid experience of using social, email, intranet, webinar and website channels to engage audiences, produce actions and measure effectiveness.
You’ll be entitled to some great benefits, including 25 days holiday, company contributed pension scheme, staff discount, a flexible benefits package.
My client is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.