Our client is a leading global company in media and creative communications services based in Central London and they are looking for an Employee Communications Associate. This is a great opportunity for someone with a solid background in IC and a good understanding of technology to join a high performing team.
- Support the delivery of the internal communications and engagement campaigns for the Technology function
- Communicate technology change to the rest of the business, aiming for employee understanding and maximum adoption of the initiatives
- Manage a variety of channels and change communications campaigns covering a range of projects, services and audiences.
- Write and edit engaging content across channels ensuring it align with company branding
- Translate complex language into understandable and engaging messages
- Solid experience in internal communications within a matrix environment or on an international scale
- Good track record of delivering global projects and change communications across multiple channels, particularly digital
- Good understanding of IT and technology
- Excellent presentation and communications skills and ability to translate complex subject matter into clear and engaging messages
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.