KO - 1426
almost 3 years ago
VMA Group are currently working with a large insurance provider who are looking for a Direct Marketing Consultant.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen within their Direct Marketing team. The team sit within our larger Strategy and Marketing division and are an integral part of the wider business. This is a truly exciting chance for the right person to help deliver data led test and learn campaigns. Based in their Head Office, the successful candidate will join a fun and successful team focusing on implementing the plan for direct marketing activity online and offline using new and existing systems and processes, targeting key segments and supporting strategic and business objectives.
They pride themselves on being “a great place to work” and with this in mind we offer our employees an excellent array of rewards and benefits including:
- Up to 17.5% annual bonus potential
- Contributory pension scheme
- Health and wellbeing plan
- 25 days holiday per annum plus bank holidays
- Staff discounts and offers
- Free onsite parking
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite sports facilities such as tennis courts and a running track
- A monthly gym membership benefit (subject to T&Cs)
- To project manage the end to end direct marketing campaign process across channels including direct mail and email ensuring it is aligned to business objectives and capacity.
- Identify and mitigate risks and issues to deliver the planned activity on time, to target, on budget and to quality and regulatory standards.
- Work closely with colleagues to plan campaign analysis, interpret these results and deliver recommendations on campaign improvements. Report to key stakeholders and marketing colleagues on marketing effectiveness to share results and learnings.
- To monitor, deliver and evaluate the plan for data collection.
- Engage with key stakeholders across the business to collect relevant, compliant data for current and future use (e.g. prospect database, email collection, communication preferences).
- Build and maintain effective relationships with key stakeholders within the business to ensure communication and planning takes place in relation to campaigns, in particular marketing, propositions, sales and the internal communications teams.
- Work closely with third party suppliers ensuring they deliver on time, to agreed standards and to budget. Support the Customer
- Communications Manager to conduct regular supplier reviews to ensure maximum return on investment is achieved.
- Keep abreast of developments and opportunities in the field of direct marketing and make recommendations on testing opportunities such as data, creative and media in order to driver performance and continuous improvement.
- Deliver short term / one-off projects and activities as required by and to the standards and outcomes agreed with Line Manager.
- Significant experience of successful end to end delivery and implementation direct marketing campaigns.
- Significant experience of implementing and working with a CRM system in a multi-channel environment.
- Significant experience of managing prospect mailings and third party data to drive new business activity using propensity models to aid targeting and maximising ROI.
- Experience in a financial services marketing role.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- CIM or IDM Diploma or equivalent experience.