£47,000 - £55,000
over 2 years ago
Financial Services organisation is looking for a Digital Marketing Channel Manager focused on generating sales leads through digital channels.
- Manage product campaigns to attract and covert leads across digital channels.
- Oversee agency partners ensuring collaborative approach.
- Ensure outputs are tracked and report on analytics and improvements back to the business.
- Advise on customer journey and continuously strive to improve.
- Develop relationships with partner organisations – able to build trust with senior stakeholders.
Candidates must have previous digital marketing experience and demonstrate success in converting leads in a commercial setting.