£45,000 - £55,000
4 months ago
A Professional Services organisation based in the City of London is seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their highly ambitious, dynamic Marketing & Communications team.
As Digital Marketing Executive you will support the growth of the brand through best practices in digital marketing. Working together with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager, you will create execution strategies to boost the exposure of content on digital channels such as the corporate website, search engines, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram.
- Co-ordinate with content creators and upload content on the website
- Be able to analyse the performance of the website via Google Analytics and draw conclusions from it
- Support the development of a roadmap for future website improvements
- Oversee the daily running of the social media schedule, supporting content publication on official channels
- Monitor activity on all official channels to share/retweet content from our spokespeople and stakeholders
- Support social media paid campaigns, and reporting on their results
- Ensure that publications and other marketing products have a user friendly, search engine optimised, digital facet
- Inform and report on the development of digital products
- Demonstrable experience delivering website content/digital marketing or similar
- Able and eager to provide both tactical support and advisory support including training on all aspects of digital marketing
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple work streams
- Strong copywriting skills and ability to identify and shape key messages, particularly for SEO purposes
- Communicates credibly and effectively about digital marketing best practice
- Superb attention to detail and appreciation for consistency and accuracy
- Demonstrates confidence, diplomacy and credibility
- High degree of professionalism in communicating and working with stakeholders
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.