Digital Marketing and Communications Executive – Permanent
£32,000 to £35,000
My client is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their sophisticated online education team. The ideal candidate will be detail orientated and confident in delivering high-quality work in a challenging and fast-paced environment. They will also be comfortable working with processes and be able to improve on them with a solution-focused mindset. The role will work across their International brands and provide specific marketing support to their product and sales team.
This role would suit an experienced digital marketing executive with an understanding of the education industry in an e-commerce context and a working knowledge of content management systems. You should be solutions focused and driven to improve from task to task.
- Make required changes to website that involves a proficient knowledge of CMS systems such as WordPress. Using key metrics and analytics to make informed decisions about changes that consider the user experience and capabilities of increasing direct sales
- Rapidly deliver end to end new product launches from mapping out the customer journey, creating webpage content, producing launch emails, coordinating social media and blogs to promote the activity
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics [Website / Affiliate Channels]
- Support the strategic planning and execution of paid media campaigns with the paid media manager.
- Support the development of direct channel lead management process using systems such as Hubspot
- Produce creative assets used to promote our brands/services both offline and online (i.e. Brochures, Online Adverts)
- Write persuasive copy used for emails and advertising campaigns that drive engagement and conversions.
- Produce monthly blogs for OI Digital Institute that support SEO and conversion goals
Knowledge & Skills:
- 2-3 years previous experience of working in a similar marketing role
- Experience in producing marketing offline and online collateral
- Experience in creating content for marketing
- Experience of digital marketing and website management
- Experience using Mailchimp or other email marketing systems; and
- Evidence of using metrics to guide marketing activity
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.