- Global Charitable Trust – Royal Patronage
- Ideal move from Private Sector
- Key Position / Entrepreneurial Remote Head Office
- Reports to CEO
A newly created opportunity has arisen with a global charity that supports young people who are driving transformational results in their communities – in education, healthcare, employment, the environment and more. Their investment in youth-led social ventures is key to tackling social issues and unlocking a brighter, more sustainable future.
Reporting to the CEO you will form part of a lean, entrepreneurial team working with an inspiring net-work of young leaders across the globe.
This role leads both the strategy and execution of all corporate communication and marketing activities, delivering strategies to raise awareness amongst key stakeholder audiences and support fundraising activities around the world. Responsibilities include content creation, website management, social media, media/PR, partnerships and events.
- Build out and deliver a marketing and communications strategy for 2021 and beyond.
- Define and map out key stakeholder audiences and deliver effective organic and paid strategies and activities, which may include through pro-bono services, to drive engagement and support.
- Create content and visual assets for social media channels and website.
- Create content for the blog and newsletters and encourage and edit contributions from partners and young leaders.
- Create, manage and optimise paid campaigns on social media and Google (ad grant).
- Analyse and interpret data, applying insights and reporting on metrics and campaign performance.
- Create a PR strategy and build media relations, maximising opportunities to secure meaningful PR coverage - engaging audiences around the world, including donors, media, policy makers and young people alike.
- Ensure representatives are engaging on the right forums, conferences and panels.
- Lead the creation of corporate communications materials to support fundraising including Jubilee Appeal communications.
- Adhere to digital safeguarding standards, GDPR and financial policies and procedures.
- Lead on communications for corporate events, with an emphasis on fundraising.
- Support the wider team on communications and marketing related workstreams.
Skills & Experience;
- Proven experience in successfully leading on strategy and delivery of digital content development, brand communications and implementation across a range of formats, markets and channels.
- Excellent copywriting skills with proven experience of producing and editing engaging long-form and short-form copy, including social posts.
- Ability to pick up new digital tools and tech easily – a passion for social media and staying up to date with the latest marketing trends.
- Knowledge and understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Google and other digital PPC offerings and experience of how to create, optimise and measure campaigns.
- Data-driven in approach to tracking and interpreting performance and use of clear conversion metrics to drive decision-making.
- Acute attention to detail and an eye for design.
- Proven experience of getting stories placed and senior colleagues on panels and presentations to raise awareness.
- Experience of speech and opinion piece writing and successfully engaging platforms for placement.
- Experience with managing external partners including agencies and other organisations.
- Experience of international development and working with donors.
- Experience in overseeing and managing websites, including a clear understanding of back-end plat-forms and services and experience of working with a CMS.
- Experience and understanding of how to use media planning and analysis tools such as Adwords, Facebook Ads Manager, Google Analytics, Hootsuite and other social media tracking tools.
- Working knowledge of the Adobe suite, in particular Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and Illustrator.
- The ability to quickly pick up new tools and techniques.
- Self-motivated, with energy, drive and a passion for communication and a positive, friendly manner.
- Creative, proactive and solutions driven with plenty of bright ideas but equally happy rolling up your sleeves to get stuff done.
- A collaborative approach and a desire to continually learn and develop.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.