Our client is a leading real estate developer. As the digital communication & content specialist, you are passionate about powerful Digital content and Graphics. You will support the Marketing & Communications team by creating and optimizing communication materials (Copy, Videos, Presentations, Pictures, Digital communication, Graphic Design, Print material). You like to write, you are creative and curious, detail-oriented and hands-on. You love collaborating with colleagues from marketing, HR, IT, Sales to communicate the mission of a company and make it credible and visible to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate on strategic campaigns, sales material, experiences, and communication templates that support all departments.
- Expertly execute a range of marketing-communications tools: presentations and brochures, infographics, event collateral, digital experiences such as websites, event micro-sites and emails.
- Write short compelling texts to engage with internal and external audiences
- Assist with the development, strategy and implementation of best practices across various social media channels.
- Ensure that the content created resonates with company stakeholders and communities.
- Monitoring of competition and market brand activity and embed insights into the planning processes.
- Identify key tactical moments for the brand and have the ability to swiftly put them into action with the Communications & Marketing team.
The ideal candidate
- Has at least 4 years of experience in a content role at a creative/branding agency or in-house.
- Has strong writing and graphic design skills (French, English, Dutch).
- Can show a strong, dynamic portfolio showcasing strengths in typography, design systems, storytelling, presentation design, and a refined finesse across digital and print channels. Has excellent computer skills, demonstrated facility with presentation and desktop graphics systems such as Flash, Photoshop, Microsoft Office (PPT), InDesign, Illustrator, Keynotes, VIMEO, YouTube, immersive tools.
- Obtained knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques and willingness to learn new applications and tactics.
- Has a thorough understanding of Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, Twitter and working knowledge of new/emerging social media platforms.
- Is creative, curious and excited to contribute to larger marketing initiatives; Eager to make the difference in a very hands-on and entrepreneurial world.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.