The EMEA Demand Generation Marketing Manager is accountable for marketing programs to drive demand for our clients solutions in order to help creating awareness and drive aggressive growth. This is a pan-EMEA role reporting to EMEA Field Marketing with the remit to drive close alignment between the (Inside) Sales teams and Channel partners and the corporate Marketing team in the US.
This critical role should manage the end to end lead funnel from content creation to activation and closely manage the relationship with Sales to ensure Marketing investment is landed appropriately and results are visible in the CRM.
The role requires to work closely with focus partners and build investment plans with Marketing Development Funds (MDF).
Ensuring that Marketing spending has a clear and measurable objective that ties back to the company’s growth targets is critical to the success of the role and a close alignment with the theatre and global Operations teams is needed to ensure that the right reporting mechanisms are in place.
- Define demand gen targets, pipeline contribution, budgets and campaign metrics using demand waterfall results and conversions.
- Drive pipeline growth within assigned line of business by generating qualified leads through marketing activities including broad-based multi-touch nurture campaigns and integrated inbound / paid media programs.
- Oversee and manage the entire Lead Management process from Marketing Automation to Telemarketing qualification and had off to Sales in the CRM.
- Deliver and activate partner ready Lead gen programs for EMEA channel partners and run joint marketing Programs with EMEA focus partners.
- Engagement with theatre and corporate teams to evaluate and continuously improve programs to run through the EMEA Inside Sales function. Proactively identify gaps and optimization opportunities.
- Liaise with external marketing and/or design agencies and other suppliers, as required.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Sales Ops, Marketing Ops and Inside Sales leadership to increase revenue.
- Self-starter, curious, bold and innovative, keen to constantly learn and optimize.
- Experience with channel marketing in start-up phase.
- Ability to influence with a high energy, confident, engaging personality.
- Proven background in managing and landing cross channel Online Marketing Programs.
- Experience with enterprise technology applications and platforms supporting Marketing Automation and Customer Relationship Management (e.g. Eloqua and Salesfore.com).
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability building and maintaining successful, collaborative relationships in a multicultural / -national environment.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Fluency with Excel required - experience with dash boarding tools (i.e. Tableau) is advantage.
- Proven record of accountability & quality execution, accomplished independently or collaboratively.
- Listening skills.
- Fluency in English language, second or third European language would be an asset.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.