£275 - £325 per day
about 1 year ago
**12 month contract, circa £300 p/d**
VMAGROUP is working with an international pharmaceutical company on a CSR Manager contract for 12 months. This role is a varied role, working across the philanthropy and CSR initiatives of the organisation and sits within the public affairs function. You will be expected to manage grants and review grant requests to meet company goals.
In this role you will work across the public affairs and corporate communications functions to be able to communicate grant funded projects to the relevant audiences. This is a really exciting role for someone with experience working across teams to deliver a well delivered grants initiative.
- Review grant applications to align with funding priorities
- Take ownership of the communications of grant initiatives to internal teams
- Meet with grant review committees to assess grant applications and submissions
- Track donation activities and respond to grantee inquiries
- Present proposals for the grants to the grant committee
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally within the pharmaceutical industry
- Experience working on CSR, philanthropic or giving initiatives
- Ability to navigate complex organisations quickly
- Good decision maker