We are working with an FTSE listed client based in Central London and they are looking to recruit a skilled Internal Communications Manager.
You will report to the Group Head of Communications and you will be responsible for introducing new communications channels and creating engaging content to move the business to a more technology-led way of communicating.
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Developing, owning and delivering global communication campaigns and plans for both strategic and operational internal initiatives.
- Develop engaging internal communications content that can be repurposed across multiple channels and languages.
- Develop and manage global internal communication channels and research tools.
- Undertake employee research to measure awareness, engagement and support of key projects and initiatives.
Skills and experience:
- Experience providing communications guidance to senior leaders, HR business partners and developing communications plans.
- Skilled in the creation of global communications campaigns to engage and inform employees.
- Ability to think, plan and execute on multiple projects simultaneously in an organised fashion, and work efficiently with a global team of colleagues and cross-functional stakeholders.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the management of communication channels, primarily internal, and the creation of engaging multi-channel content.
- An excellent understanding of technology and experience in using it for employee communications and engagement – including Teams, SharePoint and Office365
- Experience working in employee engagement and change communications.
- Experience working in a global business, across cultures and languages.
- A self-starter, with initiative, ready to own and manage their own work programme.
If you are interested in the position available and would like to know more then apply today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.