£55,000 - £65,000
about 3 years ago
Fantastic opportunity for a strong Corporate Communications Manager to join this FTSE 100 business in the travel industry. You will report into the Director of Communications and be responsible for defining and implementing the Corporate Communications plan across the European region.
- You will focus on raising the company’s profile and reputation with corporate media across the region
- You will manage the external corporate communications agencies in key markets (UK&I, Germany)
- Prior issues and crisis experience as you will be expected to support on issues across the region, as required
- Proven experience in media relations, both on a proactive and reactive basis
- You will continue to build and maintain relationships with key relevant media
- You will engage with key audiences in corporate stories, including media, owners and potential investors
- Prior experience working for a FTSE listed organisation would be advantageous
- Strong writing skills, create and develop messaging, briefing and meda materials
- Support Director of Comms with profiling opportunities for senior execs
- Manage and support the corporate communications executive
- Experience in a similar corporate communications role within the Travel/Retail or big consumer industry is required
If you have the required experience and are interested in being considered for this opportunity please apply with your current CV ASAP.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.