Exciting new role in a growing communications team, you would be business partnering a truly global audience of over 1200 people. Offering the prospect of traveling to international offices across the world, creating and writing excellent stories and strategic content.
You will be creating editorial content, producing videos and being an internal journalist seeking stories to promote and share.
This role is predominately internal communications content creation with some external channels too, so a real exciting mix!
You will be a the forefront of making the industry sustainable and more green!
The Content Curator will report directly to the Head of Communications, helping to deliver step change value through integrated technical excellence. The purpose of the role will be to support the Communications Team, taking editorial ownership of governance framework that stabilises the company’s sustainable future.
The department is crucial in the enhancement of the business’ reputation across all stakeholder groups. Therefore, it is key that the ideal candidate is able to effectively influence and manage relationships, being diplomatic and open.
Ideally the person will be able to:
- Looking for a fantastic ex-journalist who can put together multimedia packages to share with employees and sometimes externally too.
- Producer experience or interest ideally from a newsroom or media background but open on different sectors.
- Be able to work with senior stakeholders on complex matters and translate to exciting news stories.
- Consistently display a positive and engaged manner needs to be someone who likes fast pace and real impactful change making a true difference.
- High standard of delivery and strategy
- Beneficial to have experience as a broadcast/print journalist
- Technical Analysis and measurement will be key
- Driving performance
- Project Management as this is fast paced and global
- Co-operation using a diplomatic approach
- Effectively work with diverse teams, sensitive to local social, political and cultural realities. While also working across a number of different geographies and time zones.
- Comfortable interacting over different comms channels.
- Team playing will be key as you will be part of a team of 4 in total and business partnering an area of the company
- Be available for ad-hoc out of hours work, such as conferences and crisis communications
Alongside a competitive salary this business offers a generous benefits package, including free breakfasts and lunches, and of course the ability to travel across the world. If you’re interested in hearing more about this opportunity, finding out more about what is to offer and are ready to kick-start the next stage of your career, apply within!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.