Communications Officer (Digital Design, Brand and Planning)
Are you a Communications Officer with great digital skills? Are you looking for an organisation where you can make a difference to the lives of children and families in the UK?
My client is a social work organisation looking for a creative, digital communications officer to work across brand and digital communications: managing the website, social media and intranet.
Working across both day to day communications and special campaigns & projects you will produce high-quality digital content and act as the brand guardian for the organisation.
- Day to day management and development of website and social media channels
- Support to employees across the organisation on the use of the intranet
- Contribute to regular social media monitoring and reporting
- Lead on digital design work; including designing content for social media, the website and intranet
- Coordinating the communications team’s planner and scheduling tools around social content
- Act as brand ambassador
- Experience working in digital communications including website and social media management
- Creative content producer – written, moving and visual
- Demonstrable experience of Adobe Creative Cloud and in other online resources (such as Canva or Piktochart)
- Proficient in at least one Content Management system (ideally WordPress).
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal instruction and on own projects with attention to detail and to agreed timescales
- Knowledge and experience working with social media analytics and reports
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.