about 1 year ago
Communications Officer (Digital Design, Brand and Planning)
Are you a Communications Officer with great digital skills? Are you looking for an organisation where you can make a difference to the lives of children and families in the UK?
My client is a social work organisation looking for a creative, digital communications officer to work across brand and digital communications: managing the website, social media and intranet.
Working across both day to day communications and special campaigns & projects you will produce high-quality digital content and act as the brand guardian for the organisation.
- Day to day management and development of website and social media channels
- Support to employees across the organisation on the use of the intranet
- Contribute to regular social media monitoring and reporting
- Lead on digital design work; including designing content for social media, the website and intranet
- Coordinating the communications team’s planner and scheduling tools around social content
- Act as brand ambassador
- Experience working in digital communications including website and social media management
- Creative content producer – written, moving and visual
- Demonstrable experience of Adobe Creative Cloud and in other online resources (such as Canva or Piktochart)
- Proficient in at least one Content Management system (ideally WordPress).
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimal instruction and on own projects with attention to detail and to agreed timescales
- Knowledge and experience working with social media analytics and reports