over 2 years ago
This role will ideally be based in the Benelux region.
Our client is a global, privately owned company focused on innovating, optimizing and managing the supply chains of leading brands. Founded in 1974, our client employs more than 10,000 people and serves customers in more than 100 countries.
In this Communications Manager role, you will be responsible for driving the planning and execution of communications initiatives in support of the business strategies, with focus on supporting internal communications and digital communications activities.
You will also develop content for external digital channels (social media and web) and sales enablement tools. You will partner with internal subject matter experts and communications and marketing colleagues to drive employee engagement and behaviours that support business results and the company’s employee value proposition.
Additional responsibilities in this exciting role:
- Develop and execute initiative-specific internal communication plans, particularly related to changes, program and initiatives.
- Support relevant content creation for social media, including managing the editorial calendar, writing content and guiding the development of visuals and other creative assets on platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo and Glassdoor.
- Support content creation for PR and Marketing Communications materials, including, but not limited to press releases, product overviews, case studies, white papers, presentations, conference materials, newsletters.
- Support the ongoing implementation of the companies Digital Workplace including the management and development of Logistics content for the corporate intranet.
- Acts as a ‘Digital Ambassador’ to develop tools that support communication capability/digital literacy among employees.
- Partner with internal customers and subject matter experts to identify messages and develop effective content.
- Partner with communication colleagues and external vendors as needed to execute variety of communication tools and channels.
- Coordinate the development and delivery of internal communications across the Logistics regions and functions to ensure alignment, consistency, and sharing of best practices.
- Assist with development and execution of internal and external meetings and events as needed.
- Track metrics to evaluate effectiveness of communication programs and tools
- Manage project costs.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Excellent English language skills (spoken and written).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (or equivalent) in communications, journalism or related field.
- 5 years or more of experience in communications.
- Global experience preferred and comfort working digitally/remotely across multiple time zones.
- Expert in the use of Office 365 programs, Adobe Pro; experience with Drupal, Newsweaver (Poppulo) and Adobe InDesign a plus.
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation Industry background a plus.
- Strong business writing and editing skills.
- Ability to develop and drive initiative-specific communication plans.
- Strong skills and experience in social media and digital execution.
- Experience in the execution of different communication channels (print, video, presentations, meetings).
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to interact effectively with internal customers of all levels.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Initiative, persistence and a continuous learning mindset.
- A can-do attitude and a team-player prepared to go the extra mile.
- Varied and interesting field of work.
- Responsible task with plenty of leeway.
- Collegial working atmosphere.
- Open company culture.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.