Up to £45,000
3 months ago
Great opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a leading residential developer. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of proactive and reactive communications for a variety of audiences in support of the business strategy/agendas.
- Project management of the business’ building and safety Communications project, both externally and internally.
- Working with key stakeholders in the business, to translate complex technical information into easy to understand engaging communications.
- Plan and implement the delivery of media, PR, social media and external affairs activity in support of the building and safety programme.
- Manage complex reputational issues, this is a busy press office and experience with issues/crisis communications is required.
- Content creation, producing high quality and clear content to communicate the programme updates effectively to stakeholders including media, government, residents and internally.
- Responsible for writing policy and political briefings for senior internal clients.
- Prior experience in a Communications role, working in a fast-paced press office and managing multiple stakeholders
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Strong writing skills, ability to work with technical experts and translate complex information into engagement content.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, liaising with MPs, media and residents.
- A background in housing/construction would be advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment.