Great opportunity for a Communications Manager to join a leading residential developer. You will be responsible for the planning and delivery of proactive and reactive communications for a variety of audiences in support of the business strategy/agendas.
- Project management of the business’ building and safety Communications project, both externally and internally.
- Working with key stakeholders in the business, to translate complex technical information into easy to understand engaging communications.
- Plan and implement the delivery of media, PR, social media and external affairs activity in support of the building and safety programme.
- Manage complex reputational issues, this is a busy press office and experience with issues/crisis communications is required.
- Content creation, producing high quality and clear content to communicate the programme updates effectively to stakeholders including media, government, residents and internally.
- Responsible for writing policy and political briefings for senior internal clients.
- Prior experience in a Communications role, working in a fast-paced press office and managing multiple stakeholders
- Good organisational and project management skills.
- Strong writing skills, ability to work with technical experts and translate complex information into engagement content.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, liaising with MPs, media and residents.
- A background in housing/construction would be advantageous.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced busy environment.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.