A leading recruitment company in the UK is seeking a Communications Manager to join their corporate team. It’s a broad role encompassing external and internal comms and you will report into the Head of Corporate Affairs and Communications.
- Oversee external and internal communications programmes
- Management of press office and crisis messaging
- Liaison and support of brand and campaign teams to align & develop key messaging
- Create regular thought-leadership content that is relevant to the latest issues and trends in the market
- Detailed analysis and interpretation of policy & legislative agenda e.g. Brexit, IR35, Pay Reporting, Apprenticeship Levy
- Oversight and engagement with key industry bodies e.g. CBI, REC, APSCo,
- Co-ordination with global communications on key issues
- Agency management and successful delivery
Key skills required:
- An ability to build relationships with key contacts of all levels across the business
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and ‘can-do’ attitude, with ability to work individually and within teams
- Strong time-management and organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and deliver on deadline
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.