£50,000 - £60,000
12 months ago
Our client, a global association representing one of the key products that plays an essential part in Europe’s energy mix, are looking to expand their developing communications team. Reporting to the Director of Communications, this will be an opportunity to help deliver and influence a wide range of innovative communications projects and campaigns in Europe, the US and Asia
Roles and responsibilities will include:
- Working across the full range of disciplines including external, digital and member/internal communications
- Manage communications campaign activity working with internal and external stakeholders
- Devise and deliver innovative digital and social media strategies in support of campaigns and projects
- Manage all aspects of member and internal communications supporting the organisations wider communications strategy and associated activities.
- Building media relationships, securing coverage and producing proactive content.