An exciting opportunity for a recent graduate or ‘second jobber’ looking for the next step in their career with a globally recognised, automotive brand.
This role sits in the wider communications function but has a particular focus on analysing data driven insight to support the wider business’ corporate communications strategy. This role is responsible for day-to-day insight delivery and coordination to ensure robust decision making and evaluation of activity.
The position will also act as a support to the Communications Insight Section Manager, working across the division to deliver operational efficiency and strong process tools to ensure media relations and social media activities are delivered to an outstanding level across the European region.
An eye for detail, exceptional analytical and writing skills are all required to succeed in this fantastic role. Experience in a corporate communications function, either in-house or agency-side, specifically in a PR and/ or social media role is desirable.
- The guardian of PR and social media campaign measurement and evaluation, working with external agencies to identify cross-platform reporting opportunities and develop insights to assist stakeholders with business decisions
- Champion the ongoing use and development of wider evaluation activity (e.g. Meltwater social listening data etc..) to further develop communications insight across Europe
- Lead the coordination and monthly delivery of the divisional Insights report to highlight impact from PR, social and events activities
- Work with Section Manager to evaluate the effectiveness of PR and social media assets (written and visual) and make improvements for future activities, integrating these into the monthly Insights report
- Support with management and administration of social media management tools, and track adoption across European markets (Sprinklr, our social workflow tool)
- Work alongside the corporate communications, digital marketing, paid media teams and their agencies to ensure PR and social media activities are fully reported, and learnings are integrated into future activity
- Knowledge and understanding of front-line PR and Social Media activity preferable
- Excellent relationship management skills, comfortable working across different markets using a variety of communication techniques
- Strong understanding of the important use and development of evaluation methods, both in terms of output (coverage) and process
- Comfortable with the management and use of multiple data sources and technologies to create reports and recommendations
- An ability to distil complex data into actionable insight for branch teams
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.