about 1 year ago
We are working in partnership with a leading law firm based in the City of London and we are looking to recruit a skilled and experienced Communications Content Manager.
As the Communications Content Manager, you will support the wider communications team by researching, writing, editing and creating content that will be used across multiple channels both digital and traditional to engage with and inform the internal and external audiences around the world.
In this newly created role, you will work with the Chief Communications Officer to produce strategically driven content and develop and deliver the companies awards strategy to enhance and increase efficiency and consistency across the firm's award submissions.
You will oversee the awards submission process from end to end and you will be responsible for advising on best practice and help to promote the reputation of the firm through content and awards.
- Develop, plan and create strategic content which is in line with the firm’s broader Communications strategy.
- Promote the reputation of the firm using creative and compelling content.
- Working closely and building strong relationships with key stakeholders across the firm and collaborating with the communications, marketing and business development team to produce outstanding content and drive consistency in the messaging.
- Providing innovative ideas to help inform and inspire content creation.
- Previous experience producing content to be used across a range of channels to engage and interact with the different audiences.
- Researching, writing, and editing content for both the internal and external audiences.
- Assisting with speech writing and talking points.
- Taking a holistic view of the firm's awards strategy and advise on the appropriate awards to enter to raise the firm’s profile and increase the firm’s reputation.
- Work closely with the communications, marketing and business development teams to develop a comprehensive approach and strategy and manage the award submissions.
- Be the leading expert on content and awards within the firm and be a trusted advisor to the senior stakeholders.
- Develop an efficient global process for awards that ensures all entries are completed to the same high standard and on time.
- Responsible for driving the award submission process from end-to-end; ensuring the pro-cess runs smoothly and project managing all awards submissions.
- Negotiate commercial agreements with relevant organisations relating to content and awards.
Qualifications & Experience
- Mid to senior level Internal / External communications experience.
- Experience working for an international law firm.
- A strong writer with a background as a journalist/copywriter.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Have extensive knowledge of rankings and awards within the legal industry.
If this sounds like a position for you and you would like to know more than apply today!