about 2 years ago
One of the leading real estate development companies in the UK is seeking a senior level communications professional to act as Communications and PR Lead for their corporate entity and related projects. These projects represent some of the most significant, high profile, urban regeneration projects in the UK and the company’s work on them encompasses identifying and assembling sites, developing designs and obtaining planning permission, through to financing, project management of the construction process, letting, asset management and selling. This role reports directly into the Managing Partner and has overall responsibility of all corporate PR & Communications. It is both a strategic and ‘hands on’ role requiring skills in developing and implementing communications strategies, issues management, leadership, managing external agencies and a wider knowledge and understanding of marketing communications.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Extensive experience of PR and communications delivery, working both proactively and reactively with press, across trade and consumer titles
- Track record of leadership of internal and external teams
- Understanding of multichannel communications and ability to demonstrate applications of best practice
- Understanding of marketing/branding initiatives and ability to align PR and comms in an overall coherent strategy
- Background in the real estate and property sector desirable but not essential.
- Self-starter, confident working collaboratively but with clear ideas and vision
- Ability to work with wide range of stakeholders, across multiple projects
- Robust and resilient, able to work in fast-paced environment with multiple pressures
- Results-driven, high performer who relishes challenge
- Smart, insightful with wide-ranging understanding of current affairs, politics and real estate issues