£50,000 - £60,000
almost 2 years ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an all-round Communications Manager to lead comms for a new Workspace group. In beautifully designed environments with great restaurants and the facilities you would expect at a boutique hotel, this is a unique and exciting proposition. They have ambitious growth plans and a need for a PR and Communications professional to design and implement a multi-channel comms strategy.
Managing a PR agency and the Content and Social Media Manager you will be responsible for establishing the brand as the leader of the premium market. Working with a small and friendly team, this is the ideal role for a creative self-starter with a mix of B2B and Consumer comms experience.
- Create a communications strategy to support brand positioning and growth
- Ensure engaging and consistent messaging across PR, events, social media, sales collateral and digital marketing
- Manage PR agency
- Design and deliver internal communications strategy
- Effectively build relationships to gather and news from business
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills with the ability to create engaging, creative content
- Experience creating and delivering a comms strategy
- Strong media relations experience/journalism background
- Ability to work proactively and lead a small team
- Experience managing comms for a premium, service-led brand would be desirable
- Ability to create social media strategy and adapt content for different channels