A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an all-round Communications Manager to lead comms for a new Workspace group. In beautifully designed environments with great restaurants and the facilities you would expect at a boutique hotel, this is a unique and exciting proposition. They have ambitious growth plans and a need for a PR and Communications professional to design and implement a multi-channel comms strategy.
Managing a PR agency and the Content and Social Media Manager you will be responsible for establishing the brand as the leader of the premium market. Working with a small and friendly team, this is the ideal role for a creative self-starter with a mix of B2B and Consumer comms experience.
- Create a communications strategy to support brand positioning and growth
- Ensure engaging and consistent messaging across PR, events, social media, sales collateral and digital marketing
- Manage PR agency
- Design and deliver internal communications strategy
- Effectively build relationships to gather and news from business
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills with the ability to create engaging, creative content
- Experience creating and delivering a comms strategy
- Strong media relations experience/journalism background
- Ability to work proactively and lead a small team
- Experience managing comms for a premium, service-led brand would be desirable
- Ability to create social media strategy and adapt content for different channels
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.