about 1 year ago
I’m currently partnering with a health provider on recruiting a 3 month Comms and IR Manager position.
The key responsibilities/skills they are looking for include:
- Financial PR/IR specialist with corporate communications experience
- Experience of working in communications with listed businesses preferred
- Drafting investor materials: presentations, scripts, social media copy
- Drafting corporate communications materials: speeches, news releases, social media copy for thought leadership campaigns
- Self-sufficient comms professional with excellent writing skills and good attention to detail able to turn around materials quickly and effectively
This is a 3 month interim role paying £300/day (via umbrella company). Their offices are based in the City. They are looking for someone who can start immediately, or on a notice period of no more than 2 weeks.