£ - £600
9 months ago
An exciting opportunity for an Internal Communications professional to head up a huge company Employee Engagement piece. Working for a Management Consultancy firm, you will be working with their client based in Andover.
We are looking for an exceptional interim Internal Communications / Change consultant to go in on an initial three months basis.
Tasks & Responsibilities will include:
- Strategy design through to delivering implementation, operating at a tactical level as well as guiding and empowering the client’s in-house comms team
- Designing the ideal staff experience journey by getting under the skin of a client’s organisation, understand what makes them tick, what kind of people-related challenges they experience and how their people are likely to respond to change
- Collaborating and identifying opportunities to mentor the client team and develop the way they work, ensuring a sustainable approach once you’ve left the programme.
The ideal candidate:
- A minimum of ten years of corporate communications experience, specialising in internal communications and engagement with a focus on change
- Experience within a large public sector organisation or a large-scale commercial business is desirable
- You’re comfortable with tactical work: scoping and drafting communications materials tailored to different stakeholders and stages of the change programme
- You will have excellent communications skills, will quickly have the ability to build relationships and trust with stakeholders
- If this sounds like an opportunity you want to find out more about then please get in touch today.
All candidates applying must be willing to work on the clients site in Andover.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.