The offer is a 12-month contract for 40 hours/ week with a possible extension; salary level can go up to Euro 90.000 gross/year.
Our client is an international marketing and communications consultancy specialized in content marketing, integrated marketing communications and influencer relations for industrial technology companies. Their team works from two main hubs in The Netherlands and China to develop strategies, create content and drive international campaigns.
The Commercial Director will be in charge of ensuring the financial development and growth of the accounts as well as business development and strategic oversight. The ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help the company transition from traditional PR consultancy to a content marketing and strategy approach. Highly skilled at B2B sales and marketing communications, this person will join and inspire a team of like-minded go-getters to achieve the company vision.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop, plan and implement commercial plans and strategies.
- Manage and track expenditures, financial goals and budgets.
- Always strive to accelerate and encourage company's growth and success.
- Perform market research and analyse threats and opportunities.
- Implement new client acquisition strategies.
- Manage existing client relationships.
- Collaborate with diverse teams such as marketing and sales.
- Establish and manage long-term relationship with stakeholders.
- Understand the requirements of existing clients.
- Track, measure and analyse commercial metrics using KPIs.
- 7+ years’ experience in Account Management/ Client Relationship Management +
- commercial agenda experience.
- Experience working in a PR or Communications agency.
- Experience in B2B sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with international
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- You are entrepreneurial, independent, proactive -> No 9 to 5 mentality.
- Fluent in English (an additional European language is a plus).
- BSc/BA in communications, marketing, business administration or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus.
There may be a holiday delay in our response to your application. Please do apply through the link only.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.