A leading international law firm is looking for a strategic, ambitious and driven Chief of Staff to its Chief Marketing Officer.
The successful candidate will be high-energy, thoughtful, and naturally curious. A born communicator, you will likely come from a partnership background, perhaps as a senior communications manager, but you’ll also be commercially savvy with excellent business acumen.
You’ll be comfortable operating at a strategic level and liaising with C-suite, but also at an operational level and everything in between. Your leadership qualities will be second to none and you’ll bring a wealth of experience in change management.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will strive to continuously improve and challenge the status quo.
- Excellent written and analytical skills, and able to prepare punchy to the point e-mails and high impact business plans/presentations;
- Able to resolve complex problems, taking a proactive approach to analysing the issues and generating solutions;
- Decisive and mature in judgement;
- Excellent leadership skills and able to influence, inspire confidence and build consensus at all levels;
- Track record of management capabilities and cross-cultural leadership;
- Track record of implementing change;
- Demonstrate strategic vision and understanding of how best to implement strategy;
- Have strong ambassadorial skills and ability to represent the Marketing function on a global basis;
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment and have a flexible approach to work and be able to cope with ambiguity;
- High level planning and strong project management skills;
- Highly responsive, organised and detail oriented, a team player, able to multi-task and prioritise tasks and deadlines and perform duties with high levels of confidentiality and integrity;
- Strong influencing skills and intellectual curiosity.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.