12 months ago
A leading international law firm is looking for a strategic, ambitious and driven Chief of Staff to its Chief Marketing Officer.
The successful candidate will be high-energy, thoughtful, and naturally curious. A born communicator, you will likely come from a partnership background, perhaps as a senior communications manager, but you’ll also be commercially savvy with excellent business acumen.
You’ll be comfortable operating at a strategic level and liaising with C-suite, but also at an operational level and everything in between. Your leadership qualities will be second to none and you’ll bring a wealth of experience in change management.
You will thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will strive to continuously improve and challenge the status quo.
- Excellent written and analytical skills, and able to prepare punchy to the point e-mails and high impact business plans/presentations;
- Able to resolve complex problems, taking a proactive approach to analysing the issues and generating solutions;
- Decisive and mature in judgement;
- Excellent leadership skills and able to influence, inspire confidence and build consensus at all levels;
- Track record of management capabilities and cross-cultural leadership;
- Track record of implementing change;
- Demonstrate strategic vision and understanding of how best to implement strategy;
- Have strong ambassadorial skills and ability to represent the Marketing function on a global basis;
- Thrive in a high-pressure environment and have a flexible approach to work and be able to cope with ambiguity;
- High level planning and strong project management skills;
- Highly responsive, organised and detail oriented, a team player, able to multi-task and prioritise tasks and deadlines and perform duties with high levels of confidentiality and integrity;
- Strong influencing skills and intellectual curiosity.