£55,000 - £62,000
about 2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen as a leading commercial banking company looks to recruit an Internal Communications Manager with Change Communications experience to work in their London office!
It is essential to be a great team player, with excellent organisational skills to help the organisation deliver communications to engage, inspire and enable the Bank’s employees through the changes ahead. Your main responsibilities will include covering a range of business critical programmes, in particular the Financial Crime programme and other transformation activity.
You will take a collaborative approach to working across all areas of the Corporate Communications and Transformation teams to deliver a truly first class communications service. You will also provide support in terms of communications consultancy and will work directly with the senior managers in the transformation programmes.
You will be expected to deputise for the Senior Internal Communications Manager when required.
The business is passionate about helping people and businesses prosper and we strive to be simple, personal and fair in everything we do. That’s why we’ve built a culture of respect, where everyone is empowered to keep their promises and go above-and-beyond for our customers, colleagues and the communities we serve.
This role will report to the Senior Internal Communications Manager and offers a great opportunity to make the role your own through various tasks you will partake in such as;
- Supporting the Senior IC Manager in the development and implementation of an integrated communications strategy
- You will be creatively challenged through the research as well as writing articles, speeches, briefings, presentations, blogs, Q&A’s and other communication materials.
- In conjunction with the Senior Internal Communications Manager, proactively provide guidance, advice and feedback to the senior Transformation team on communications strategy.
- Plan, prioritise and project manage multiple change communication streams of work simultaneously.
In order to be successful in this role you must demonstrate:
- A track record in Change Comms and Internal Comms, with experience managing change communications of programmes in large businesses. A knowledge of financial services is also beneficial as it will allow you to use this knowledge in the strategizing of business development.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and ability to develop own networks across a dispersible and large division.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and adapt to changing priorities – a flexible attitude is imperative in this environment, together with being proactive and a driven problem-solver. You must be able to find creative and innovative ways to communicate, displaying the ability to use your own initiative.
- Unrivalled writing skills – with a solid track record of adapting your writing style for a variety of audiences in order to deliver and entrench change.
- It is essential that the ideal candidate possesses strong project management skills and is able to simultaneously prioritise tasks effectively.
- You must be proactive, and strive for independence, being able to highlight risks and develop strategy is imperative.
In addition to a competitive £55k+ salary, you will be offered distinct career development, alongside a generous benefits package that enables flexibility and the ability for you to take ownership over your role within the business and be in control of your development.
There are also a range of excellent benefits on top of the competitive salary to make this role more than just a job. As, ultimately our aim is not only to give you a job – but to give you a purpose – to help people and businesses prosper. If this seems like a good opportunity for you then please apply within!