6 months ago
A six month contract opportunity has arisen within a leading media firm in central London as they look to launch the Salesforce CRM system.
This role will be responsible for leading, delivering and influencing change communications for the roll-out of Salesforce as a global platform across the business. It also has the objective of providing specialist support and introducing proven methodologies to how the business delivers general change.
This will involve working collaboratively and in partnership with project teams, regional and market stakeholders as well as change sponsors to create the standards, templates and processes needed to be effective in the delivery of the Salesforce Programme. It will require the successful candidate to work in tandem with the Global Comms Team and Change Community on ensuring there is consistency and alignment with other global initiative across the business.
The role will have a dual reporting line, reporting into the Global Head of Employee Communications (Communications & Marketing) and a dotted reporting line into the Global Applications Director (Technology).
- Create and embed a scalable change framework that can be adopted across programme
- Develop and implement a change strategy to drive the right behavioural change across the business to support successful adoption of Salesforce
- Support programme team in integrating change management activities into project planning. Provide insights, updates and progress on project deliverables
- Organise and manage change impact assessments to ensure we identify the impact of change on our stakeholder groups
- Perform change readiness assessments at defined points in the lifecycle of the programme. Work collaboratively with project colleagues and stakeholder to foster a culture of change readiness.
- Lead the creation and management (where applicable) of Change Champion Teams in various regions
- Coordinate and organise user training/workshops as well developing training materials, ensuring the intended End User experience is defined, mapped and taken into consideration
- SalesForce knowledge or experience is essential
- Previous experience of working in a global business is essential
- Experience of managing change through the entirety of a project and/or programme
- Proven experience in change/transformation communications
- Change Management Practioner qualification preferable. Demonstratable knowledge of change management theory and practice, with evidence of having applied it successfully in complex organisations
- Co-ordination or project management skills
- Knowledge of O365 / Intranet site maintenance
- Blend of strategic and tactical communications skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Expert in crafting multi-channel communications programmes
- Advanced user of communications tools such as SharePoint and Yammer
- Inspired copywriting skills
- High energy, resilient, motivated, resourceful, focused, and innovative