A 12 – 18 month contract opportunity for an experienced change communications specialist to join a prestigious association in the heart of Cambridge.
The objective of the role is to lead and project manage all change communication and engagement activity in relation to the organisation’s transformation programme and associated strategic projects.
The successful candidate will also develop a framework, processes, project communication plans and initiatives which support transformation in a way which connects employees to the transformation agenda, facilitating positive cultural change, and a highly engaged workforce. This is a key role in supporting technology-led transformation and the people and cultural change required to enable this.
- Develop the comms and engagement component of the change management rollkit, providing a consistent methodology and processes.
- Work with Talent Development team to ensure change communications is incorporated into leadership and management development programmes
- Act as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Collaborate with the Group Internal Communications and Employee Experience Managers to develop strategies which ensure the visibility of the transformation programme and related projects.
- Develop leadership led communications and curate a regular pipeline of stories from across project teams to build positive awareness and advocacy of transformational activity and work with internal communications to share.
- Monitor and evaluate effectiveness of change communication activity through a range of metrics.
- Excellent project planning and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical detail into a digestible format.
- Thorough understanding of internal communication, engagement and change communications
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, and manage a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Exceptional well-organised with the ability to work autonomously under pressure and manage simultaneous, complex projects
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.