A leading agency is looking for a change communications and transformation expert to join them on an initial 12 month contract as a Board Director.
The agency is looking to further expand this area of its business with the appointment of a board level specialist. This is initially a year-long contract with a view to permanent employment if the experience is successful for both parties
This business area is one of the fastest growing areas of the agecny. Their specialist consultants have worked on some high profile and complex change and employee engagement programmes with major clients across different industry sectors and are looking to build on this as they expect to see further growth in the coming months and years.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and driven senior consultant who wants to play a key role in a growing area. The successful candidate will need to understand the neuroscience behind change and transformation and have experience implementing change strategies based on proven psychology principles.
- To lead new business development with appropriate Change and transformation strategies, creative ideas and plans
- To drive growth of the client portfolio by seeking new opportunities either with prospects from personal network of contacts or among existing clients
- To provide great consultancy and delivery in response to client needs
- To work directly with the senior management team [Management Board and Board Directors], providing advice and delivering Change and transformation projects with their clients
- To drive integration of the business area expertise within the wider agency, looking for opportunities to introduce Change and transformation services to existing clients
- Expert in communications for change and employee engagement
- New business development
- Strong client relationship and senior stakeholder management
- Knowledge and application of psychology and sociology
- Brings strong contacts and is a good networker
- Creative strategist
- Campaign delivery experience
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.