My client are a leading financial and corporate agency. Due to continuing growth and success they are recruiting an Associate/Account Director to join their team.
As an experienced corporate communications professional you will be working across a range of blue chip consumer clients. Work will entail everything from media relations, sustainability, corporate reputation and digital communications.
- Managing a portfolio of clients and ensuring a seamless client experience
- Advising clients and colleagues on news media activation and campaign execution
- Build, maintain and own strong relationships with clients
- Contribute to new business and pitching
- Background in corporate communications and media led campaigning
- Significant experience in advising on and running multi-channel corporate communication strategies for large consumer brands
- Expert in creating traditional and digital campaigns
- You will have a good attitude and be a strong team player
This is a superb opportunity to really strengthen your career in an agency who have been awarded one of the best places to work! You will be the expert in your field and there is plenty of scope for development
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.