Our client, an award-winning Global Communications Agency has a position open for a creative, forward-thinking, ambitious, and talented account manager to join their team.
As a member of the Internal Communications team, you will have the opportunity to work across a portfolio of clients and industries. From pharmaceutical to financial services.
- Stakeholder Engagement and relationship management.
- Project management of ongoing communications projects and briefs.
- Events management – In-person and online events.
- Budget management and external supplier management.
- Previous internal communications and employee engagement experience is essential for this position.
- Experience working for a large and complex business.
- Global experience is an advantage.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills, a lover of writing, you must enjoy telling stories and writing briefs.
- Client / Stakeholder management and engagement experience.
- Understanding the creative process and the ability to write creative and design briefs
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Analytical thinker and comfortable using data to improve messaging and the impact of communications.
- Experience in multimedia technologies (Intranets, social platforms, SharePoint, email packages, common CMS).
If you are interested in the position and would like to know more then apply today!
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent communications, digital and marketing recruitment and executive search specialist. Specialist practices cover corporate communications, internal communications, change communications, PR, media relations, CSR, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industry supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP has offices in London, Manchester, Amsterdam and Brussels, but we work with organisations and individuals on a global basis.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.