almost 2 years ago
We are looking for an experienced Client Director for a leading creative internal communication agency.
As a key member of our Client Services team, your role will include responsibility for:
- Understand client needs and business goals. Proactively provide solutions that support these needs and goals.
- Accountable for the whole client service and relationship. Project management of multiple client projects, working with other team members (graphic designers, filmmakers, platform developers, etc) to ensure successful implementation of client projects
- Supporting internal communication audits and other client research projects: running online surveys, staff focus groups, one-to-one interviews, analyzing the data and preparing comprehensive reports
- Senior stakeholder management and challenges; including facilitating senior stakeholder meetings or conference calls.
- Financial and service growth.
- Problem-solving and risk mitigation.
- Financial management – forecaster and invoicing.
- Contributing to new business proposals and pitches
- Contributing case studies and other content to support our marketing strategy
- This is a very hands-on role with a small but diverse team – a great opportunity for a strong and ambitious all-rounder to work with big-name clients across all areas, from research and planning to campaign development and delivery, to learning and development.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a communication discipline, including internal communication and, ideally, agency-side experience.
- Outstanding project management skills
- First-class presentation skills and incredible attention to detail
- A real ‘can-do’ attitude – someone who is ambitious, hard-working and has a real entrepreneurial flair.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)