In 2017, I joined the UK Interim Marketing Practice at VMAGROUP after eight years in an advertising sales role at Channel 4 Television Network, managing agency relationships and advertising campaigns for brands such as DKNY, Honda, Diageo, Microsoft, Nintendo and Samsung. Having worked with agencies like P&G, The 7 Stars and Havas Media, I have an understanding of how products are marketed to an audience across multiple channels, including their digital strategies and sponsorship activation models.
My degree in Psychology has continuously help shed light on the fascinating human behaviour and the science behind successful marketing; it also underpins my ability to read individuals I meet with, and helps me to provide a quality service and advice to clients and candidates.
I specialise in recruiting for interim, temporary and fixed-term contract UK roles within Marketing and Digital across Media, Consumer/FMCG, Travel and Education sectors.
My recent projects
Some of the roles I have recently filled in the UK include:
- Interim Marketing Manager -Innovations and at a Tech Company
- Interim Events Manager at a Retail Company
- Interim Marketing Manager at a Travel Company
- Interim Brand and Implementation Manager at a FMCG Company
- Interim Senior Product Management Analyst at a Education Organisation
- Interim Brand and Campaign Manager at a FMCG Company
What my clients and candidates have said about me
“Danielle is a terrific recruiter and you’re in good hands”
- Group Marketing Director, Education Organisation