Web Content Editor- Interim
Date Added Wednesday 3rd January 2018
Daily rate £200 - £220
Job Ref. NHWCE18
We are working with a digitally savvy public sector body on a Web Content Editor contract, whilst they recruit for the role permanently. This is a really exciting role for someone with experience uploading content to website and building web pages, with some content writing experience.
- Source, write and edit copy for a variety of channels
- Use the CMS to upload a range of content
- Liaise with external agencies to produce online materials
- Build pages for website
- Excellent writing skills and impeccable attention to detail
- Experience working for a public sector organisation or charity
- Experience managing agencies
- Ability to work with different departments to produce engaging content
- Experience uploading content to website
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.