UK Communications Director
Date Added Thursday 30th November 2017
Region East Midlands
Salary £90,000 - £110,000
Job Ref. MB20337
Position: UK Communications Director
Reports to: General Manager, UK & Western Europe
- Leads communications for this fast paced business in the UK. Gives support and guidance across Western Europe.
- Owns and executes communications strategy in the UK. Responsible for developing and implementing communications strategy and driving engagement of key stakeholders in delivering on the UK’s business objectives and transformation.
- Achieves success through effective leadership of a team of communications professionals whilst also playing a hands on role in delivery and senior leader support.
- Builds profile and reputation in the UK through engaging communications plans across all audiences: in-house and field based associates to self-employed Sales Leaders and Representatives, to media and industry influencers, opinion leaders and stakeholders.
- Active member of global Communications Leadership Team and integral member of the UK business Management Team.
High level responsibilities:
- Communications Strategy, Vision and Leadership
- Communications across the organisations self-employed sales force
- Internal Communication: in-house and field-based associates
- Corporate PR
- Team management and development
- Drives innovative thinking and embraces technology. Actively seeks opportunities to enhance existing ways of working and innovate.
- Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years’ experience in corporate communications
- Experience of working extensively with senior leadership teams
- Experience of working in a global role for a large, complex, international, organisation listed on a major stock exchange
- Experience of working in the direct selling industry, beauty and/or FMCG.
- Experience of managing complex change communication and business transformation.
- Line management experience
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.