Senior Recruitment Consultant
Date Added Thursday 4th January 2018
Salary Competitive + OTE + Bens
Job Ref. NS-Snr
VMAGROUP has built its business around hiring phenomenal people. Industry sector specialists are employed alongside communications professionals where our long-term, often exclusive, relationships with a global network of clients are nurtured and maintained. VMAGROUP has been immersed in the communications industry for 40 years and we offer unrivalled, in-depth knowledge, consultancy and advice; making us one of the world’s leading specialist communications, PR and marketing recruitment agencies.
Clients know us as trustworthy, relationship based experts providing them with additional invaluable resources for the communications industry including thought leadership studies, market research and surveys.
We are looking to hire similar exceptional, recruitment or industry experts to join our organisation and continue to leverage our reputation throughout the global communications market.
You will be an ambitious individual, whose strengths are in business developing and building long-lasting collaborative relationships. You will be looking to develop and enhance your recruitment career within a boutique search specialist, working with FTSE 250 organisations.
- To handle interim or permanent recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- To build, enhance and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with new and existing clients
- To create and develop relationships with existing and new candidates
- To ensure that individual revenue targets are met and surpassed by the successful and continuous placement of candidates
Desired Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable recruitment or executive search experience, or transferable new business development experience from a similar market
- Proven track record of achievement, working to and exceeding targets, and entrepreneurial business acumen.
- Personal dedication to excellence, working on your own initiative and always with integrity
- Goal oriented and passionate to succeed
- Commercially aware
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential
This is a real opportunity to build a business within a business and watch your career reach new heights. Success will be rewarded with an industry leading remuneration salary package and monthly bonus scheme.
To send your CV today please click on the ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the leading international search and recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications. Specialist practices cover marketing communications, internal communications, external communications, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs. With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.