Senior Consultant – Amsterdam
Date Added Thursday 17th May 2018
Region The Netherlands
Salary Competitive base salary + bens + OTE
Job Ref. NS-AMD
VMAGROUP is seeking a new Senior Consultant to join our successful communications and marketing recruitment team in our Amsterdam office. This person will be responsible for helping VMAGROUP develop our brand and successes further across the corporate communications and marketing sectors within the Netherlands.
We have built our business around hiring phenomenal people. Our team is made up of industry sector specialists as well as experienced communications professionals which enables us to offer unrivalled, in-depth knowledge, consultancy and advice to our clients and candidates.
You will be an ambitious individual, looking to develop and enhance your career with a boutique search specialist, working with FTSE 350 organisations.
Your strengths will be the ability to engage and liaise with senior level corporate clients, deliver to tight deadlines, and developing long-lasting collaborative relationships.
Position within VMAGROUP
This role sits within the Europe team and will specialise in permanent corporate communications roles in the Netherlands, across all sectors.
VMAGROUP sources specialist permanent employees across the following disciplines:
- PR and external communications
- Internal communications
- Public affairs
- Digital Communications
Job Purpose to:
- Build the business within Europe with a particular focus on all areas of the Netherlands.
- Handle recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- Build and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with both existing and new clients
- Develop business for VMAGROUP
- Create and develop relationships with existing and new candidates
- Ensure that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates within your practice area
- Run events to build business, raise VMAGROUP’s profile and reinforce our thought leadership positioning
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent Dutch and English language skills are essential
- Demonstrable recruitment consultancy experience or direct experience in corporate communications
- Proven track record of achievement and entrepreneurial business acumen
- Commercially astute
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good listening and questioning skills and an ability to make sound assessments of people’s abilities
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Personal dedication to excellence, initiative and integrity are essential qualities
- Goal oriented and passionate to succeed
This is your opportunity to develop your business and watch your career reach new heights. Your success will be rewarded with an industry leading remuneration package and commission.
Join our progressive business and we will offer you every opportunity to be successful.
To send your CV today please click on the ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.