Senior Manager, Global HR Communications
Date Added Monday 11th December 2017
Salary £75,000 - £85,000
Job Ref. MB913010
Location: West London
This talented, influential and energetic internal communications professional will have a passion for behaviour change and will play a key role in developing and delivering communications to support their people, culture and HR operational goals. They will understand clearly the impact this work will have on their Representatives and on company performance. They will work closely with their HR Leadership Team to ensure all communications are aligned to the overall HR strategy and priorities and will partner with their network of communicators across the Avon world to the embed their employee value proposition.
- Responsible for developing a communication plan to ensure all HR and culture initiatives are understood and supported
- Key partner for organizational design-related change communication
- Working to embed their employee value proposition working in partnership with external communications to ensure alignment
- Develop strong relationships across the HR community and wider business
- Work in strong partnership with other internal communicators in the global and local teams to make sure our communications are effective and constantly improving
- Work with the internal comms channel manager to ensure they are using new approaches to keep communication fresh and engaging
- Responsible for measuring the overall impact of HR communications and recommending improvements where possible
- Building and promoting global internal communications as a centre of excellence within the business
- A natural connector, high energy, proactive, curious, agile, determined, self-starter; comfortable in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Ability to maintain momentum for long-term strategy while delivering tactical goals – is a strategic thinker as well as hands-on doer. Can work on multiple concurrent work streams, often against the clock and to tight deadlines.
- A strong multi-tasker, able to deliver results under pressure and under tight deadlines. Results oriented with a strong sense of urgency. Excellent attention to detail and highly organised
- Proven cross-functional, proactive outreach and collaboration. Experience of working collaboratively with other disciplines such as external / corporate communications, HR and investor relations to ensure that shared objectives are planned for and met for all stakeholder groups. Able to work in complex, geographically disparate, virtual teams and environments with people from diverse backgrounds and experiences.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with a wide variety of people. A strong communicator that can handle relationships with 3rd parties, peers, local markets and senior leaders.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.