Senior Internal Communications Manager
Date Added Monday 20th November 2017
Region South East
Salary £70,000 - £80,000
Job Ref. MB912926
Position: Senior Internal Communications Manager
Location: Royston and London
Reports to: Director of Corporate Communications
- Support Managers in effectively communicating to and engaging our employees globally in the delivery of the group and Sector’s strategies and change programmes
- Support and deploy Group Communications strategy and programmes at a Sector level, including those to embed the group brand.
- Create and deliver global internal communication programmes in the Sector to connect, engage and inspire employees and help them clearly understand how individually they play an instrumental part in the success of both the Sector and the wider group.
- Work with Group Corporate Communications to align on internal communications and to develop content for corporate programmes – contribute to develop a robust and reliable global communication network across the global business
- Ensure internal communications are consistent and compliant with the group’s communication guidelines and branding
- Responsible for developing, leading and implementing the Sector’s global internal communications strategy and plan to support delivery of the Sector’s and wider group’s business strategy and priorities, including the shift towards a more collaborative global business.
- Responsible for translating the Sector’s business strategy into integrated communications campaigns to engage employees and enable them to understand their role in individually and collectively contributing to the strategy.
- Work with the Human Resources team to deliver and embed a range of strategic HR and change communications deliverables including those relating to the employee engagement survey and change programme initiatives
- Develop strong relationships and become a trusted adviser on internal communications, providing guidance and coaching to managers and senior leaders as required to support global/local team communications and transcending down of Sector and key messages
- Responsible for the creation of engaging, brand-led content across a range of channels. Ensure communications are disseminated effectively through appropriate channels and in a timely manner to defined audiences, including implementing new channels where needed.
- Advise on internal communications messages – methods and channels to ensure they are clear, consistent and targeted for employee audiences
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of communications
- Handle the internal communication protocol in the event of a crisis situation liaising with Group Corporate Communications, senior management and Group legal where necessary
- Measure the impact of communication and engagement activity against objectives
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.