Senior General Marketing Specialist (Campaigns)
Date Added Monday 11th December 2017
Daily rate £250 - £260
Job Ref. KR913008
A higher education body is looking for a Senior Generalist Marketing consultant for a 4 month interim contract starting in January 2018. You will need strong campaign management and stakeholder experience.
- Responsible for the development of marketing programs
- Responsible for assessment of existing and potential markets
- Product life cycle planning, coordination of technical product development
- Development of product strategies
- Definition of promotional activities and product launch
- Activities may include technical sales support
- Product advertising/promotion, planning, developing and implementing multiple channel programs, and directing the development of market requirements for specific product(s) or product line(s).
- May have profit and loss responsibility
Candidate skills and attributes:
- Campaign management experience
- Someone who has experience dealing with stakeholders
- Looking for a strategic manager/head of marketing that can come in and can advise on campaigns
- Campaign areas will be concentrated in the Further Education and work-based learning areas. Knowledge of the FE, Skills, Apprenticeships or similar sectors and related governance regimes would be advantageous
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.