Senior Associate, Roadshow, Conference and Event Management
Date Added Thursday 7th December 2017
Salary £50,000 - £55,000
Job Ref. JV913003
A global bank is looking for a Senior Associate to organise and manage roadshows, conferences and events for its clients and analysts. A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen with a major global bank to join its roadshow, conference and event management team (CREM). This person will work as a key team member organising and managing roadshows, presentations, seminars and conferences for clients, analysts and other employees. You will work with other members of the team regionally and globally as required.
The successful candidate will have previous experience of organising deal and non-deal roadshows, investor trips and other events, ideally in the global banking industry. Confidence with working with senior leaders within the business and investors/ analysts is key. This role requires the person to be extremely efficient, confident and organised.
- Work within the CREM team on the delivery of roadshows, conferences and events to a high standard
- Take ownership of specific projects and manage the process from start to finish
- Work with various suppliers and business partners on ensuring logistics and requirements are met
- Establish good relationships with internal stakeholders across the business
- Build and maintain key relationships with analysts and investors
- Experience of managing and developing deal and non-deal roadshows, investor trips and conferences
- Ability to lead small to medium scale events and roadshows
- Experience of successfully working in a highly pressurised environment
- Ability to work autonomously and to tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks at the same time
- Demonstrable experience of managing budgets for events
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.