Date Added Wednesday 12th July 2017
Salary Dependent on Experience
Job Ref. NS-Sppt
VMA Group is looking for a bright, articulate and enthusiastic graduate or first jobber to support in a Recruitment Coordinator role. The successful applicant will work closely with the team to support with candidate management, day-to-day administration tasks and regular events as well as on ad-hoc projects.
Key responsibilities include:
- Candidate resourcing
- Interview candidates and ensure the correct registration procedures are adhered to using the database
- Build and develop relationships with candidates
- Updating profiles for clients and candidates on the VMA database
- Compliance and contracts for interim candidates
- Liaising with clients and candidates to book meetings and interviews
- Marketing and event support
- Planning and coordinating early morning breakfast or evening events (you may be required to work outside of your standard hours to arrange these events)
- Researching potential clients and vacancies
- Writing job adverts
- Resourcing using Linked In Recruiter
- Posting job and formatting candidate CV’s
- Creating and adverts on various job boards
- Holiday and absence cover for consultants and support team members
- Diary management/ booking travel arrangements for consultants
- Minute taking and internal meeting organisation
- Working on various database projects
- Assistance with management reporting
- Keep abreast of industry developments through research and examination of relevant media to increase market awareness
- Build and maintain a relevant network of business contacts – clients and candidates
- Continually promote team and company spirit, and act with integrity, honesty and professionalism at all times
- Previous experience within administration would be desirable
- Enthusiastic and efficient in character with the ability to prioritise tasks well
- An understanding of PR and Communications would be desirable, but is not a requirement.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Strong administrative ability with high attention to detail and the ability to follow tasks through to completion
- A positive, adaptable and flexible attitude is required as you will be dealing with all levels and cultures of candidates and clients
- Professional and confident manner
- Strong team player, highly approachable with positive outlook
- Self-starter with initiative
- Flexible, resilient and confident with the ability to respond and adapt to a fast moving, swiftly changing environment
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.