Recruitment Consultant – Brussels
Date Added Thursday 4th January 2018
Salary Competitive + Bens + Comm
Job Ref. NS-RC-BRX
Due to continued success and growth, VMAGROUP’s European business are looking for a new consultant to be based in Brussels, with a view to helping VMAGROUP develop its brand and successes further across the Belgium market.
You will either be a recruitment consultant with proven experience of developing new business, or a communications/PR professional interested in maintaining your existing relationships in a new, lucrative role. You will be an ambitious individual, looking to develop and enhance your own career, as well as getting the most out of others.
Your strengths will be in business developing and building long-lasting collaborative relationships.
Corporate communications or marketing recruitment experience would be an advantage but is by no means a must have.
Position within VMAGROUP
This role sits within the Europe team and will specialise in permanent corporate communications roles in Belgium, across all sectors.
VMAGROUP sources specialist permanent employees across the following disciplines:
- PR and external communications
- Internal communications
- Marketing communications
- Public affairs
- Digital Communications
Job Purpose to:
- Build the business within Europe with a particular focus on all areas of Belgium including Brussels, Ghent and Antwerp
- Handle recruitment assignments from brief to completion
- Build and maintain loyal, profitable relationships with both existing and new clients
- Develop business for VMAGROUP
- Create and develop relationships with existing and new candidates
- Ensure that individual and team revenue targets are met and maximised by the successful and continuous placement of candidates within your practice area
- Run events to build business, raise VMAGROUP’s profile and reinforce our thought leadership positioning
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluent Flemish and English language skills are essential
- Demonstrable recruitment experience (agency or in-house) or communications experience
- Proven track record of achievement and entrepreneurial business acumen
- Commercially astute
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good listening and questioning skills and an ability to make sound assessments of people’s abilities
- A natural interest in people and their development
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Personal dedication to excellence, initiative and integrity are essential qualities
- Goal oriented and passionate to succeed
This is your opportunity to build your business and watch your career reach new heights. Your success will be rewarded with an industry leading remuneration package and commission.
Join our progressive business and we will offer you every opportunity to be successful!
To send your CV today please click on the ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the leading international search and recruitment specialist for corporate and marketing communications. Specialist practices cover marketing communications, internal communications, external communications, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs. With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe, Africa and Asia-Pacific. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.