PR & Marketing Manager
Date Added Wednesday 7th February 2018
Salary £48,000 - £50,000
Job Ref. JB913172
Central London landed Estate are looking for a PR & Marketing Manager to join their company on a contract basis to work closely with their senior management team and reporting directly to the CEO. In this newly created role you will have the responsibility to shape, plan, develop and implement the PR, communications and marketing strategy for the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage day to day communications, PR and marketing activities and campaigns
- Analysis of communications activity and providing recommendations to the senior management team
- Coordinate the production of wide ranging marketing communications content
- Proactively develop new PR and marketing opportunities
- Manage and maintain website, digital and social media accounts
- Coordination and delivery of events
- Key point of contact for external key stakeholders
- Maintaining and developing strong relationships with media and agency contacts
- Research, insights and market research plans
You will ideally have demonstrable experience in a similar PR and communications position and be confident in driving proactive PR and implementing new strategy. Experience of property industry advantageous, but by no means necessary. Your strong writing skills will be well utilised as you shape this position, as will a strong understanding of digital/social media and the ability to ideally use some design and/or marketing software.
Based in Central London, this position is an initial 12 month fixed term contract opportunity with potential to be extended. There is also flexibility to consider this contract as a four day working week.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.