Date Added Wednesday 13th December 2017
Region South East
Job Ref. CS80080
My client, a well renowned European-wide shipping and transport company, is seeking an experienced PR Manager to join their Dover office. The company has 7,000 employees across 20 countries and provides 8 passenger ferry routes. The role will sit in the marketing team and be responsible for all consumer marketing and PR Activities. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Generating positive and proactive PR coverage for the company brand, it’s passenger routes, plus the various products and offers across all European territories.
- Managing and working with PR agencies and other relevant suppliers and partners.
- Ensuring European marketing campaigns and projects are fully supported by PR activities.
- Supporting Channel colleagues on corporate, crewing and freight PR.
- Managing the implementation of PR activities across Europe including CSR, PR stunts, and initiatives.
- Planning, organising and delivering press trips and competitions to support PR and marketing campaigns.
- Liaise with colleagues in Group Communications on corporate and crisis management messaging and other relevant projects.
The ideal candidate will have a number of years of PR experience behind them with good knowledge of the travel industry and excellent journalist contacts. You will be well rehearsed in managing PR Events, projects and crisis management. Both written, verbal and organizational skills are a must.
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.