Digital Marketing Manager
Date Added Thursday 4th January 2018
Salary £40,000 - £55,000
Job Ref. KO211118
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketer to join a fast growing SaaS organisation in fantastically located West London offices. Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will be analytical, knowledgeable and experienced with the passion and drive for success and an ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing, you will have direct line management responsibility for a team of three Executive level marketers. This is an opportunity to become part of an award winning SaaS company that provides customer experience technology to many global banks, telcos and utilities organisations across the globe, during an exciting period of fast growth.
We are looking for an experienced and digitally savvy Marketing Manager who can help with this next stage of growth across UK, EMEA, US and APAC.
The successful candidate will have strong B2B experience across digital channels, account based marketing experience, an analytic approach and have a good level of competency using Google Analytics.
- Manage global SEO and SEM strategies and implementation, with the aim of driving traffic and optimising conversions.
- Manage and develop a global content syndication strategy to drive MQLs for the Business Development team.
- Identify, test and roll out new digital channels & technologies.
- Take the lead on driving excellence across all our digital channels, ensuring performance is optimised and best practice is adopted.
- Measure and report performance across all digital channels.
- Manage agencies and vendors achieve performance goals.
- Work with the team to utilise content, connect digital channels to current campaigns and ensure all channels are working together.
- Marketing experience in a B2B environment.
- Proven experience of developing and managing digital channels and digital suppliers.
- Experience working in a demand generation environment.
- A data-driven person who has strong analytical skills and takes a test and learn approach to improving performance.
- Ability to mentor other team members and share your knowledge across the team.
- Knowledge of international marketing would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong team player with the ability to manage and inspire a team
To send your CV please click on ‘apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications. VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.